We’ve designed our service plan offerings with your scheduling needs in mind. We have a plan to accommodate whatever flexibility you require.
One-on-One Online Tutoring
Work one-on-one in real time online with an instructor on your submitted problem sets.
Our secure conferencing technology provides real time audio communication to allow us to talk back and forth. In addition to text, we use digital ink, whiteboarding, and screen sharing to illustrate how to derive the solution with a live walk through.
- See and work together through your problem sets with your instructor
- High fidelity, real-time, multifaceted communication allows us to get to the root of any challenges you may have
- Work with the best instructors from around the United States
- Hourly Rate: $55; free consultation
No time for an appointment? Submit your math questions via email message for a fast response.
Send an attachment, take a photo, or just type the problem you need help with. We’ll take it from there, and turn around a written walk-through within 24 hours.
- No need for an appointment
- Request video tutorial solutions to your submitted problem set
- You receive responses from the best instructors around the United States
- Hourly Rate: $55; ask your first question for free
Subjects We Teach
We specialize in supporting you in high school and college level math, and can possibly help you with courses outside of this range, too. The six big subject focus areas for us are:
1The math most commonly encountered in everyday life.
2The study of variables and expressions of multiple operations.
3Spacial relationships in two and three dimensions.
4The study of triangles and the tools to analyze them.
5Basic tools of analysis and new techniques to solve old problems.
6Enter: limits, and applications of the tools of the infinite.
* * *